BANDOLEROS > Setup & Handling

Bando set ups for newbies

<< < (3/4) > >>

justfreaky:
Read through old posts and get back to me if you have more questions. Sorry I have been so slow to respond. Sometimes life gets in my way.

Steve

weepin22:
Good afternoon, I am new to the forum and really new to bando racing but looking for help with setups(I have looked through the forum) in the va area. we are planning on running at DR this coming up year and some at Shenandoah. My son is new to racing anything. Lol. We are just looking for a start in the right direction like: 1) are the 2 heims on the front wheels used to adjust camber? 2) the rods hooked to the steering used to adjust toe in and out? 3) what is a good crossweight to use on a 4/10 th mile track with 12 degree banking? stuff like that. I know everything is supposed to be top secrert but a base starting point would be helpful as this is for fun right now. LOL . Trying to show my son how to have a good time with the family and not on the streets causing trouble.

Thanks Again Willie

justfreaky:
Willie,
 Have you checked out Eds' site?
http://www.legendsstuff.com/UsefulLinks.html
Perhaps that will give you some ideas.

Steve

weepin22:
yes steve I bought the book from him. thanks. I was just looking for a little bit of the area 51 info. lol

justfreaky:
Send Ed an email. I am sure he could help get you what info you need.
I don't have much information, as I am not a Bando guy. Just some odds and ends I have collected here over the years.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version