Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 8819 times)

Offline RDS

General Questions
« on: May 31, 2014, 05:49:02 pm »
Moving over from stock cars to Legends. Some things work the same way and many don't.

1) Is the fuel cell available with the nylon bladder? I'm part owner of a fairly large safety equipment retail store and can get Pyrotect to make one, just not sure if INEX would permit.

2) How do you shift this thang? Up 1 for 1st? Down for 2nd and 3rd? How do you get back to neutral?

3) Converting to the new Wilwood brakes? Good idea? Anyone willing to give up the ultimate super secret pads they use?

4) Sealed Yamaha engine.....I see no "glass window" to check oil levels? Sure, I can drain it and fill back the same, just not sure the "same" is enough.

Sure I'll have more questions as I dig through this thing. Thanks in advance!

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: General Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 06:50:43 pm »
1) Fuel cell is mandated by INEX rules. READ THE RULE BOOK> It is posted on the USLC site.
2)Straight back and forward. Not like a street car shifter.
3) Wilwood brakes: Better front  braking set up. No Secrets. Straight up.
4) Site window is on the side of the engine. Oil quantity will depend on oil coolers, etc...

Look through the old threads. TONS of information if you are willing to take the time to do a little research.
If you need help finding anything on the site, message me. I'll do the best I can for you.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline Legends16

Re: General Questions
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 07:26:51 am »
To elaborate, Neutral is between 1st and 2nd gear just like a motorcycle. Steve covered everything else. Welcome to Legends!

Eric

anything