BANDOLEROS > General

Restricter plate

(1/2) > >>

DrTrey:
Can anyone tell me how to get more RPM running a restricter plate . I'm running the lowest gear we can use. And being lapped.

Thanks
Drtrey

MegaMang:
Any chance you can expand on that?  Not sure what you mean by a restricter plate.

Mike

fastmantom:
Some tracks are going to a two hole restrictor plate that goes between carb and intake.

Dr Trey, Where are you running?  What gear do you currently run?  What size track? Thanks

DrTrey:
GEAR  15-53
TRACK  LANIER
MY CAR RUNS GOOD. BUT THE TOP 4 RUN AWAY WITH IT. I"M NEW WITH RACING AND LIKE FOR MY SON TO RUN BETTER.

THANKS
DRTREY

fastmantom:
DR Trey, I was there helping the 46 this past weekend in the Young Guns class.  15-53 is the only gear allowed for that track. 

What kind of setup are you running? Did your driver have the gas down around the entire track?  Luke (#46) picked up almost 3/4 of a second just by us convincing him to go through the corners wide open. 

Billy Fulson, LJ Klemmons, and I setup bando's and legends here in Georgia.  If you are interested in us doing it for you give me a call, 678 416 8884. 

If you are not interested in having us do it for you, let me know what setup you have on the car and I can help you from there. 

Tom Quattlebaum

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version