Author Topic: High lift pallet lift  (Read 6435 times)

Offline dirtracer68

High lift pallet lift
« on: November 20, 2013, 06:32:45 am »
Looking for reasonably price manual lift to use in the garage on my legends car. Anyone know of any for sale or where I can find them send me an email to hckeycraze1968@aol.com or phone (717) 440-0447.
Thanks

Chris

knoxracing

Re: High lift pallet lift
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 08:34:09 am »
I have used these for several years, I first had a manual pump style and was lucky enough to run across an electric one. I since sold it and have a newer electric high lift. Handiest thing you can get for a legend car!!!! You can spin the car 360 in the radius of the car, you can get it three feet off the ground to change gears, oil, clean up or whatever. Keep searching the web and e-bay. I will keep my eyes open for you.

Offline Legends16

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 12:21:31 pm »
Id be interested in one to if the price is right. On that note, whats a ballpark figure do these things price out at?

Offline thunder938

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 05:52:18 am »
I had a foot pump one and then Ele. one at one time.  I got both from HGR industrial surplus in Cleveland Oh.  I paid about 70 bucks each and besides adding oil and a battery to the one they worked fine.  So see if you can fine a surplus store near you..
Dave

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 10:09:28 am »
That and check to see if your state has any State equipment auctions. We do in Wisconsin. I get weekly emails as to what is up for auction, and you bid electronically like eBay
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

anything