Author Topic: Last Week.....  (Read 7928 times)

Gimpster

Last Week.....
« on: July 16, 2013, 01:05:08 am »
Please do Mike at CMG a favor. Last week the Virginia Legends Car dealer got it's dealership pulled. If the members on here would please call Ashley Garrett or GE Chapman at USLC and recommend that CMG obtain the Virginia dealership, it would be much appreciated. Mike is the man to advance Legends in that area for sure. Thanks for your time, in advance...

~The Gimpster~

Offline IraceLegends77

Re: Last Week.....
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 07:08:37 am »
I heard about that. I used LRC for parts sometimes and know of some of the stuff that went down last week but don't think that it warranted a dealership removal. There must be more than meets the eye going on. Mike would make a great dealer and has always been there when you call for parts or just need advice.
Scott Wilkerson #77   Vision Graphix Racing

knoxracing

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 09:33:26 am »
My understanding is as of today they are STILL a dealer. There are issues that COULD be resolved if everyone works together.

Offline amp racing

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 10:59:54 am »
what happened? I deal with both, never any problems?

joe

Gimpster

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 01:56:55 pm »
 At this point it is not my place to disclose events leading to the suspension. I have no issues with them but was disgruntled with what was publicly presented in the past weeks and stood up for them in previous bashings that I have encountered from others having issue on topic. Resulting rumors were disrespectful down the line, probably gaining SMI's attention in the end. Out of respect for the pending Virginia dealer's welfare, I do wish them the best. In my eyes, Mike learned the well established dealership method that my good friend Mr. Patrick had established. His background, knowledge and views would take the once top hat dealership to the next necessary level in providing racers extended quality moral and respect which USLC nad SMI stand for .
Once again, thanks to each individual racer on this forum for your support.

~Gimpster~

Offline s10custom

• It is what it is
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 03:37:51 pm »
I spoke with Ashley yesterday in an attempt give CMG a boost and was told, by Ashley, that LRC had not lost their dealership.  I deal with CMG regularly and would be quite please to see him receive a dealership if it comes to that.

Robert

Offline IraceLegends77

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 03:56:33 pm »
Dang Gimp, You sound like a New York City lawyer ........ ;D
Scott Wilkerson #77   Vision Graphix Racing

Gimpster

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 12:57:00 am »
 Hafta watch what and how I say anything lately... spend less time hiding behind the couch when mom finds out, if it was something nice.

~Gimp~

anything