Author Topic: parts dream.  (Read 20943 times)

knoxracing

Re: parts dream.
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 04:30:55 pm »
Not to change the subject, I agree the wish list is cool, the dwarf thing is so crazy. I think it must depend where you live. Here they are out of control, you either spend 30K or you suck. There are so many chassis and motors and various parts allowed it has killed them. While we put together what we think would be a cool list and we get upset about changes this post make me think we are in a series with uniform rules weather we agree on them or not.  My 2 cents and I want my change!

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 08:34:10 pm »
That is why my dwarf cars are being built along the legends rules.
A new factory built dwarf is running around 20k. CRAZY!

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Gimpster

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 12:39:44 am »
You can spend that kind of money to go fishin' too, but there ain't no trophy girls !

~Gimp~

Offline AKRACER

• speed
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 04:01:13 pm »
i would love to see new rear brakes and maybe a quick change rearend i dont get the tire rule that you have to buy the wheels with inex sticker to be light weight thats just lame and help make it a monolpoly.

Gimpster

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2013, 08:17:45 pm »
 I believe the wheel rule was to keep out the aftermarket off-set rims.
As for more parts that would be sweet, nerf bars that bolt to the outside edges of the rear bumper and angle out a little then turn inwards right behind the rear wheel and mount to the frame as well as nerfs clamped to the front running board upright angling out and bent back inwards right behind the rear of the front tires then clamping to the frame are needed. Keep down some of the wheel hopping that destroys these cars.

~G~

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2013, 08:28:10 pm »
If I recall correctly, there is already a wheel offset rule in place. I think the weight rule comes more into play. They try to limit that as well.
Thinking that that is one of those things they don't tech to closely either.

Steve

Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

anything