Author Topic: Thanks for the forum!  (Read 10483 times)

Offline T48

• Sugar Babies Outfitters
Thanks for the forum!
« on: April 22, 2007, 01:35:28 pm »
As new Legends Car owners and newbies to the sport, we want to say a big thanks to you for this forum.  We don't have any tips to pass along at this point, but we sure look forward to learning a lot!

-----Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely and in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline DARK AGE 53

Re: Thanks for the forum!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:42:09 pm »
My son just e-mailed me about this forum, I don't own a Legend car ( my son own's one though )...being I'll be doing most of the work on it  I'm going to need all the help I can get ( I know zero about these cars ). Thanks for the forum.

Al
POW/MIA - YOU ARE LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN IN SOUTHEAST ASIA

gbmetcalf

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 04:09:56 pm »
I have wanted to race a Legends car for a while now and This sunday I'll be at Tioga speedway trying one out!  I cannot wait till I can race with you all.....

Great Idea with this Forum

Brian

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 09:43:36 pm »
Hi,
  Thanks for the new forum. Found your site listing on another site. Reaaly look forward to learning and sharing info with other racers.

My name is Steve
 I live in Great Falls, MT
 Currently have three projects that are always on going. A go kart for my grandson; nothing overly fancy, just a hopped up homebuilt kart.  My newest project; a mini chopper trike. I have most of the parts together, I'm now starting the welding stage. And last but not least, my passion; a Dwarf Car. I've always wanted to build a car from the ground up. Started this project a few years ago with a friend. The friend is long gone, but the project is nearing completion.
 Background: Started working in the pits for friends when I was a kid. Got my first chance to race, in a mechanics race. Been hooked ever since. Raced street stocks, SCCA  autocross, and pavement modifieds.
 I look forward to chatting and sharing information with others interested in racing. Who knows, might lead to a Bando for the grandson, or a move from the Dwarf to Legends.
 Thanks again for the site forum.
 Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.