Author Topic: Thanks for the forum!  (Read 10525 times)

Offline T48

• Sugar Babies Outfitters
Thanks for the forum!
« on: April 22, 2007, 01:35:28 pm »
As new Legends Car owners and newbies to the sport, we want to say a big thanks to you for this forum.  We don't have any tips to pass along at this point, but we sure look forward to learning a lot!

-----Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely and in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline DARK AGE 53

Re: Thanks for the forum!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:42:09 pm »
My son just e-mailed me about this forum, I don't own a Legend car ( my son own's one though )...being I'll be doing most of the work on it  I'm going to need all the help I can get ( I know zero about these cars ). Thanks for the forum.

Al
POW/MIA - YOU ARE LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN IN SOUTHEAST ASIA

gbmetcalf

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 04:09:56 pm »
I have wanted to race a Legends car for a while now and This sunday I'll be at Tioga speedway trying one out!  I cannot wait till I can race with you all.....

Great Idea with this Forum

Brian

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 09:43:36 pm »
Hi,
  Thanks for the new forum. Found your site listing on another site. Reaaly look forward to learning and sharing info with other racers.

My name is Steve
 I live in Great Falls, MT
 Currently have three projects that are always on going. A go kart for my grandson; nothing overly fancy, just a hopped up homebuilt kart.  My newest project; a mini chopper trike. I have most of the parts together, I'm now starting the welding stage. And last but not least, my passion; a Dwarf Car. I've always wanted to build a car from the ground up. Started this project a few years ago with a friend. The friend is long gone, but the project is nearing completion.
 Background: Started working in the pits for friends when I was a kid. Got my first chance to race, in a mechanics race. Been hooked ever since. Raced street stocks, SCCA  autocross, and pavement modifieds.
 I look forward to chatting and sharing information with others interested in racing. Who knows, might lead to a Bando for the grandson, or a move from the Dwarf to Legends.
 Thanks again for the site forum.
 Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

anything