Street Legal Legends > General

Legends racecar street rod

(1/4) > >>

Daren62:
Greetings to all from Montana.  Just curious if anyone has or knows of people with a Legends racecar turned into a street rod.  Go to Facebook. Search for    Legends Street Rod  . Click to join group.    We have finally finished our street rod project and are enjoying the heck out of it. 

D andrews:
We  had a legend car as a pace car at one of our races last year, Street legal, tags lights .  I talked  to the gentleman and  It took him about 6 months, to pass final inspection.

legends13:
this one is kinda old, but here you go. http://thekneeslider.com/a-street-legal-motorcycle-powered-legends-race-car/

knoxracing:
There are three I know of here in Ohio, they have been tiltled I believe as home made vehicles and are 100% street legal.

csm14701:
I attempted such in New York State.  I tried to register it as a homemade vehicle.  The DMV HQ told me the car was to small.  I  did research and called back and told them the legends car was 17 inches longer than a smart car and 1/2 inch narrower.  They told me that the smart car was crash tested and my legends car was not.  They told me that if I wanted to spend $400,000 and have it crash tested and it passed they would do it.  They also stated that if my car had 3 wheels, it could easily be registered as a trike.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version