Author Topic: Ordering directly from 600 racing  (Read 17116 times)

Offline RickyBobby

• JM Motorsports
Re: Ordering directly from 600 racing
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 11:42:14 am »
So the dealer called me this morning and appologized for the mix up.  he said he just grabs the air filter boxes off the shelf and he doesn't know how he is still left with a small ball joint.  He is going to send me another air filter and throw in a few free ball joints for the mix up.  That is the kind of service that keeps people coming back.  Mistakes happen and he owned up to it and fixed it.  I still want my own dealership though so I can have more cars :-)

Legendracer24x

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 12:17:28 pm »
My dealer in NJ, RTS performance gets a bad rep at the track but endend up being a nice guy (at least to me). His prices for most of us are no mark up (what you see on 600racing.com, is our price + NJ sales tax), and he's very knowledgeable. When i get older if im still racing these darned things, i would want to be a dealer in my spare time wherever i may be living at the time! PS my car just needed a rebuild its an original 1992 car - new engine and a new frame everything else (incl. body) was orginal so it needed about 3000$ worth of work. It was only a 6000$ car though, and it got me started!

Offline gramps05

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 12:22:49 pm »
Give Mike at Little Race Cars a call, excellent service, quick shipping and very knowledgeable, and they race.

Offline rob

• J & R Motorsports
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 02:07:54 pm »
I have to second that, Mike has the knowledge and will share. Service is great and delevery is quick.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 03:12:54 pm »
I haven't bought any parts from Little Race Cars "yet"; but have always heard good things. I like their site also. Has been very helpful.

http://www.littleracecars.com/

My .o2
 since I'm not done building my car.

Thunder (Dave) has given me the Montana dealers info. I just haven't got around to calling him yet.  :-[

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline RickyBobby

• JM Motorsports
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 03:20:32 pm »
Thanks guys.  Again great info on this site.  I think the dealer should race.  They know the car better when they race them.  Our dealer doesn't race and knows nothing about the cars.

anything