Author Topic: 2013 inex license  (Read 13967 times)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: 2013 inex license
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 09:01:58 pm »
Brad,

This has always been an ongoing problem.
Rules are per 2012 rulebook plus the few updates.
Normally, the new rulebook doesn't come out until late.

Those that are worried, or need their license right now, need to contact INEX directly.
Exactly as Dennis suggested.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline Racingtrader.ca

• Racing Classifeds
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 12:20:24 am »
Has anyone heard anything about a Canadian Membership? We had been paying the same rate as the US for years but many have stopped buying it due to the fact we do not get the insurance and don't run enough races (25) to have a shot at the national points. I heard this may finally be the year the membership is fixed.
Mark Williams
Owner
Racing Classifieds & Track Forums / Sticker Fool
Tel: 902-448-6903

Offline IraceLegends77

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 06:54:44 am »
Ok I sent mine in November and still nothing. Another question would be why would be still be running under 2012 rule book. I have only done this for ten years and they do it every year. They wait until the last minute and and change some rules (and piss people off) and then blame it on the rule book getting printed. Am I the only one that thinks that if I ran my company that way it would not do to well. Why can't they do a little pre-planning. I'm just getting frustrated with all that is going on down there and with this NEW staff. I personally don't think much has changed for the better. And YES I do call them and let them know. I would encourage the rest of you to let them know how you feel that they are doing both good and bad. Now lets go racing.

Scott
Scott Wilkerson #77   Vision Graphix Racing

anything