LEGENDS > General

Pavement Or Dirt?

(1/3) > >>

justfreaky:
 How many of you run pavement? How many run dirt?

Cast your vote:

Kyle. Daughtery:
My team and I will be racing both pavement and dirt but with the majority of our racing done on pavement at the Speedrome on Indianapolis' east side. I believe we want to race a (or a couple) dirt races at Florance and I think the other was Gas City or at a track on the Indiana Ohio border I can't remember the name. We just bought our first two cars out of three and they are 37' Ford Sedans mine with an open 1200 and my uncle's with a sealed 1250 I believe. We got them last friday and I can't wait to see them!! Does anyone on here race at the Speedrome and want to offer some tips?

elimn8u_43:
I used to race in the dirt in 4x4 trucks, but now I race on pavement.

Geoff

jon8j:
We'd have loved to try dirt, but nowhere around GA to run 'em as far as I know...

Sportsdrome is a really neat place!  Opened in 1947!  Shoot - anything from 1947 around here will have a stripmall or a condo on top of it. 
We raced there once this summer and it was cool to have a 20+ field in S/P on  a Wed. night!  Yeah, it was a KOIL race - but they said they have a good field of Legends every Wed. during the summer ...

IraceLegends77:
We run dirt for the last 2 years and love it. It is a 1 1/2 pull one way but it worth it. The PA guys are tough though. Did asphalt 3 years before that in VA. I think dirt is more about the driver and less about setup and motor but they both help too. ;D

Scott # 77

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version