Author Topic: can/do you trust your fellow racers  (Read 6361 times)

Offline north pole racer

can/do you trust your fellow racers
« on: September 12, 2012, 05:34:40 pm »
i`d like to start a poll for pavement racers. at you`re  local track,where everyone knows everyone, can you trust your fellow racers to race you clean and race you side by side(even on the last lap)? do they race with skill or with the front bumper?

Offline Winterracing

• www.Winterracing.net
Re: can/do you trust your fellow racers
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 05:41:24 pm »
Up here in nelcar it is all skill we there isn't anyone out there that just rams people out of the way. We all respect eachother enough to know that the faster car will win

Dan

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:26:37 pm »
There are ALWAYS some that think they are racings gift to God. Pavement or dirt. Just vpart of racing.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline legends13

• Northeast Legends
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 02:38:08 pm »
for the most part, you can trust the guys. ( I race in Western NY) Lately though, it seems that thee is no shortage of guys that will chop down on you entering a corner. If someone is under me going in, I tend to give them a lane. Maybe I shouldn't, but that's just the way I race. I will race you clean if you'll race me clean. (of course sometimes things happen...)
Brad Salatino
Northeast Legends - Authorized USLC Dealer

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 08:58:35 pm »
I don't have a home track but I race at many different tracks up and down the east coast. In the tri-state area I trust most people that I race against but there are some I don't trust at all. There are also some drivers who you need to race with the mentality of "Would they do that to me". I try and race people the way they race me. The best racing I have been in is down south, they know how to give and take without complaining. I know lots of people who can give but when you give back they cry. In my opinion the biggest thing I hate it blocking, i don't mind pushing or bumping but i hate people who block and drive like a snake to keep you behind them. That's when I stop trusting them and just them a big love tap with my bumper, lol.
TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

Offline Legends16

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 12:18:34 pm »
Up here in nelcar it is all skill we there isn't anyone out there that just rams people out of the way. We all respect eachother enough to know that the faster car will win

Dan

No way Dan! You get near me and Ill stick you right in the wall! lol <jk>

I have to 2nd what Dan has said here. For the most part we the Nelcar group are pretty clean and trustworthy.