LEGENDS > General

Where do you race?

(1/4) > >>

VMS Motorsports:
Just looking to get to know the community here, Where do you race, and what do you race on?

Me, our home track is Charter Raceway Park in Beaver Dam Wisconsin,  and I play in the dirt! ;D
We ran at Lafayette county speedway and Angells Park in Sun Prairie last year, and will be doing more traveling in '08

thunder938:
Northern Ohio Legends, We race at Barberton speedway, Lorain Speedway, and Midvale Speedway, and in the pasted we have raced at Painesville Speedway.

Painesville does not want to pay any class to race, the new owner thinks that they should not have to pay any class.  They GIVE the racer a place to race and we should be happy!@$%#

All these tracks are paved.  There is some talk that we may run one dirt race in 2008.  That should be interesting for all us in the club are pavement guys...

Dave

VMS Motorsports:
If you want to have some fun, we will be doing a special show with the World of Outlaws Sprint cars in August (3rd year in a row). We  get almost double the car count, and alot of  asphalt guys come for that show. We had people from Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and as far away as Texas for it last year. If nothing else, its awesome to see the big boys play in person!
Beaver Dam pays pretty well from what I've seen, $25 pit pass, $40 to start the feature, winner takes $250. Sun Prairie was a blast  and the track is a whole different beast than what I'm used to. I came in last and still got $50.

JGRacing:
I'm planning on racing at Midway Speedway (Lebanon, MO) and Springfield, MO (both dirt), and hope to get up to Rockford a couple of times to race on the pavement.  A road course would be fun, but might have to wait on that.     

LunaticMark:
I'll be racing mainly at Las Vegas Motor Speedway at the "Bullring". But I'm sure I'll be going to Blythe, Havasu, and Irwindale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version