LEGENDS > General

2008 Nationals

<< < (2/3) > >>

JGRacing:
I was hoping for something a little more central.  Does anyone know much about this track? 

VMS Motorsports:
Nothing about the track on the website, they had 1 Legends race there last year... ??? Hopefully it's a nice facility.

Shawnben:
They had at least 3 races there  last year.  I went to two of them. It's a nice track. Not sure if its a big 1/4 mile or a 3/8 mile. Central PA Legends  series had the races there. They have a web site maybe you can get more info from there.

VMS Motorsports:
I was just going off of their website:
http://www.bigdiamondraceway.com/
Which only shows one Legends race there last year, but according to Central PA, they did run there 3 times.Whats the track like? Banked? Wide? What kind of facilities do they have? My wife's all excited to go this year, she has Family in the Pittsburgh area... :'(
I've heard nothing but great things about the PA group, they're supposed to be one of the top dirt contingents around. I'm excited, it'll be our first real racing travel...if only I could skip the family stuff we'll be doing there!

Tjar:
We raced there last year just once, but a real nice facility. It's in the middle of nowhere but that doesn't matter too much. ( unless the wives want to go shopping) It's a banked track with plenty of racing room. No fence on the back stretch so if you go off coming off the turn you can come back on no problem.  Fast track!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version