Author Topic: USLC Making Progress!  (Read 6677 times)

knoxracing

USLC Making Progress!
« on: April 12, 2012, 10:43:34 pm »
I as a dealer have been preaching and b-------ng for a couple years about the lack attention paid to Inex members outside the wholy Charlotte area. I and other dealers were pretty critical about things like the magazine etc. Well, the magazine is back. I know there were not alot of them, but hey it was communication! Also, USLC has taken over a struggling Texas market by placing a USLC dealership there to help serve the area. I believe they will do the same at some other SMI complexes in the US. These will help sell cars, bring people in and promote with dollars. This is what helped Legends be 4000 cars sold. i felt like the Legend series was going backwards, way backwords. I felt ALL touch was lost between Charlotte and the rest of the USA. Car values are down, well not for long, the overseas market is beginning to gobble up used cars in the uSA, Thats is not a bad thing. I know several containers of used cars are heading for Australia. USLC has sold ALOT of new cars in many countries over the past few years. Now these folks are wanting used cars, they are buying ALOT of lowewr level used cars, this will increase the value of your used car. Well I could go on forever. The point is, USLC is putting things back together, it took time to run down and it will take time bring it back.
Dennis Knox
Buckeye Legends
330-310-9212

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: USLC Making progress!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 12:25:49 am »
Hi Dennis,

The overseas market is up on All motorcycle powered vehicles. Dwarf Cars are experiencing a similar trend. Austrailia has a pretty good handle on motorcycle powered Off Road Buggies.

I do agree that USLC is starting to make some progress. They do need to look at getting rule changes out sooner. End of previous season would be nice, as it would allow everyone to rebuild their cars to updated specs before their season starts, and before they are buttoning up their winter rebuilds. Good to see them making an effort to supply much needed dealers in areas outside Charlotte. We do have a dealer here in MT, but I'm not sure he is very active. Fairly limited market here.

Looking forward to further progress.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
Re: USLC Making Progress!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 04:41:45 pm »
It's definately growing in OZ. I have had quite a few customers the last couple of years from Australia.
I know they are coming in May to pick up some used cars because there are not enough cars over there for the demand
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 09:39:28 pm »
I wish I had a few extra to sell. May sell my sedan, still trying to make the decision.
I do what I can in the box that they put me in.
Thanks for the kind words
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 11:24:17 pm »
Life's too short, no worries.
You'd have to pull over and take a nap to let ME win!
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
(262)255-7100