Author Topic: Eldora?  (Read 6786 times)

Offline IraceLegends77

Eldora?
« on: October 05, 2011, 06:45:58 pm »
Anyone hear how it went and who won? I have been traveling for the last couple of days and haven't heard anything. Should have been a crash fest on the federals.

Scott Wilkerson #77   Vision Graphix Racing

Offline Vern Houseman

Re: Eldora?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 07:56:38 pm »
Scott are you going to Lincoln in a few weeks ? W eare going
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline rsrr

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 09:59:40 pm »
Bryan knucles won,that is all i know.

Offline IraceLegends77

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 10:22:09 am »
I hope to go Vern. It is on Friday night and it is hard to get off in time to make it but I hope to. Going to Grandview on the 15th maybe you can come up there?
I did read the race finish and they had 9 cars! by their account. It is real shame that they ran it that way because I think there would have been that many cars from the east coast that would have made the trip if not for having to run Federals.
Scott Wilkerson #77   Vision Graphix Racing

Offline Vern Houseman

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 05:45:54 pm »
Not going to grandview Jason has a late model race this week  at the Williams Grove then he will run my car at Lincoln.
Vernon Houseman #20

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 11:00:51 pm »
I hope to go Vern. It is on Friday night and it is hard to get off in time to make it but I hope to. Going to Grandview on the 15th maybe you can come up there?
I did read the race finish and they had 9 cars! by their account. It is real shame that they ran it that way because I think there would have been that many cars from the east coast that would have made the trip if not for having to run Federals.

There would have been 8-10 from Wisconsin too
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Hoopy_boy

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 11:24:12 pm »
 Hmmm, I gave a feller down that way a dirt set-up for Eldora about a month ago. I never seen his name in the line-up. Must have decided not to race the show
Told him to run BFGs and of coarse, as always, when I give out a set-up I leave one part out... lol (in case I ever have to race against them)

~ Gimpster ~

anything