Author Topic: Wall Speedway Turkey Derby 2011 Bandolero Possibility!!!  (Read 4835 times)

Offline NJRacer510

• Team 510 Racing
Wall Speedway Turkey Derby 2011 Bandolero Possibility!!!
« on: September 22, 2011, 07:40:43 pm »
I spoke to Roger who is in charge of the Legends and Bandolero's for Wall Speedway in Wall Township, NJ. He told me that if there are enough Bandolero's who will come they will put Bandolero's on the event schedule for atleast one day or even a possibility of both days.

They need to know if people are interested a.s.a.p so they could organize everything with the state racing commission. I believe due to insurance they will block off a section of the pit area for Bandolero's only which would be a cold pit. This would be so the kids could walk from their trailer to the food stand or bathrooms along with the grandstands to watch other races.

The Bandolero's will not race on the high banked track, they will race on the inner flat track...

If you are interested email me @ mccollumracing@hotmail.com and I could give you Roger's phone number or you can email the track directly to show you interest. Their website is www.wallspeedway.com

TODD McCOLLUM #m1
www.TEAM510RACING.com

Offline katiu

• Hough68Racing
Re: Wall Speedway Turkey Derby 2011 Bandolero Possibility!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 03:29:35 pm »
Hi,

NJ is a two-day drive each way for us (Minnesota). What dates?

Thanks,
Kathy H.
Hough68Racing

anything