Author Topic: Big wreck on the last night of the ND tour  (Read 9374 times)

FFmedic

Big wreck on the last night of the ND tour
« on: June 21, 2011, 11:51:44 am »
Check out this footage from Minot ND, the last night of the legends tour.  All drivers were ok.

Hoopyboy

Re: Big wreck on the last night of the ND tour
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 03:12:34 pm »
 Those video links were deleted off of Yahoo Groups Legends Cars and so was the Brockhouse/Pistone affair

FFmedic

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 04:14:23 pm »
Why?

Hoopyboy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 04:32:59 pm »
 I don't know, too much deep fried Kool Aid, I guess

FFmedic

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 04:45:39 pm »
LOL, well I have a guess but I can't post it here. ;)

Hoopyboy

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 05:10:12 pm »
 LOL, must have been something I said over there...
Look at all Hank has done for Legends, knowledge, superior motors, oil coolers as well as other products, staying within the rules. While chatting on the phone with him some stuff was brought forth about the mothership and the bashing  the engine department has been saying about him and his boys. Hank brought some stuff up that him and other engine builders, customers as well have had going on over there. Had to laugh when their leakage test technique was revealed. Pretty much 8th grade educational. Was getting drilled with mega emails about what we were talking about so I said something, posting on the same topic as the vids were posted. Suppose Kev figured we were bashing USLC. Next is Nick hammering on me deeming me a POS in emails because I know Brockhouse and what was going on withthat deal. Better yet, one of the people in PA I helped with a set-up (left out a few things for them to figure out) does well and the next thing you know I am getting the heat put on me because they do good all of a sudden, and I made them cheat ??? WTF ?? Even a poll on facebook, that I commented on, about it if an illegal engine made him do well all of a sudden... tell you what, take a 600cc engine out of a snowmobile you just ran on an ice oval the same distance of the race track in question (no studs on the sled's track), and install a 900cc engine on that same sled, same ice race track. The times per lap will be pretty much the same unless you change the sled's set-up to force it to hook up. No brainer there.Suppose that situation over there made some tech the BMOC for finding something within someone's Legend that did good... BIG DEAL !! What next, I gunna get thrown off here after just signing back in, because I express what I know as well as relate to views that some of my good friends say (some of the top people in this division)... we'll see

Offline VMS Motorsports

• Global Moderator
    • VMSmotorsports.com
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 08:39:58 pm »
Welcome back Gimpster.
Glad everyone was OK...knowing me I would have been in the middle of that one
JIM BUCHER
VMS Motorsports
Worldwide Legends Parts Supplier
(262)255-7100
http://www.vmsmotorsports.com/

Hoopyboy

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 09:15:51 pm »
Thanks Jim... here is Cameron's in car vid of that feature
Same thing my wife said when I showed her the vid "You would have been in the front rows on that reatart...."
The track was rough as seen in the in-car camera view. Brockhouse was a shoe in to win. He lead, as seen, a lot of the feature. Said he never had a dirt bumper on the back. The caution was for him dragging a bumper, It had dug into a rut and tore off
Apology for the rant above... my vent was stuck open from so much grief in emails lately and my ND tour posts being deleted over on Yahoo groups....

Offline JGRacing

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 02:54:40 pm »
Glad everyone was OK after that crash. 

Hoopyboy

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 06:28:54 pm »
 Left a nasty gash in some wallets !! (whew)

~ Gimpster ~

anything