LEGENDS > Engine Care & Tuning

GEAR INDICATOR

<< < (2/5) > >>

racer48j:
Hi Steve, I would definitely love to see any info you might have on building your own gear indicator.  I am an electrician by trade and have thought about trying to make my own.  If someone has already worked out the kinks that would be great.  Hope you can find the info.

justfreaky:
Hi Ted,

Read the thread I posted above. I found a couple of the pics but am having trouble locating the wiring diagram. I'll get ahold of Gill if I can't find it. All the parts to make it are readily available at Radio Shack or any electronics store. You will still have to buy the 6 pin piece that goes in the engine from USLC. Not a motorcycle dealer part.  :(
I'll send you an email tonight with what I have.

Steve

justfreaky:
Ted,

Email sent.

Steve

Winterracing:
i guess buying the one from uslc is easier.  I did that and it installed in an hour (hopefully i did it right)

Dan
www.winterracing.net

linley racing:
I THINK I HAVE A GEAR SHIFT INDACATOR THAT IS ONLY GOING TO COST ABOUT 110.00 I WILL POST HOW TO DO IT WHEN I GET IT PUT ON AND TESTED YOU STILL WILL HAVE TO BUY ONE PART FROM 600 IT IS THE PICE THAT GOES ON THE MOTOR I THINK 600 SAID IT WOULD BE 80.00 DOLLARS AND THE OTHER  IS ONLY 20.00 OR 25.00 SHIPPED .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version