LEGENDS > Engine Care & Tuning

GEAR INDICATOR

(1/5) > >>

linley racing:
HOW DO THEY HOOK UP? I SEEN A UNIVISAL ONE ON EBAY JUST WAS WOUNDERING IF ANY ONE  HAS  TRIED ONE OR IF 600S 250.00 ONE IS THE ONLY ONE YOU CAN USE BUY THE WAY THE ONE ONE EBAY IS ONLY 5.00.

justfreaky:
The ones on eBay hook up to the stock dash on the newer bikes and will not work with FJ and XJ engines.
Check this thread: http://www.legendsracer.com/index.php?topic=765.0

Steve

thunder938:
The real ones from USLC is a bit costly, but it is very nice and is a must have.  I ran a year without and during yellows it was a pain in the a**, heck Imay have even restarted in the wrong gear once or twice.  Call a dealer or USLC and get the real thing, you will not know how you lived without it.

justfreaky:
The system that Gill makes is a cheap alternative. It's like the original system was. I have some notes and some diagrams somewhere around here from him. You can buy all the parts at your local electronics store. And, you don't have to be an electronic wizard to make one. It is a series of lights instead of a digital read out.

Steve

linley racing:
THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD HELP AND INFO . I THINK I WILL BUY THE ONE US LEGENDS SELLS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version