LEGENDS > General

Safety

<< < (2/4) > >>

T48:
Al, we put the 17" mirror in the Tweety, and Clarence says he never uses it.  He mounted a right side view mirror and along with his left side mirror that was already installed he says he can see everything.  A big improvement over the 17" mirror he says.  Just FYI  ;)

elimn8u_43:
I use just a right and left mirror mounted on the doors. I find that I cannot see someone if they are directly behind me. I was thinking of mounting a small convex mirror onto the right side of the rollcage to look over my shoulder.

Geoff

Tom Cole:
What are some good mirrors for the doors?  I can't stand the long mirror in the car.  It is all but worthless to me.

elimn8u_43:
I use bicycle mirrors. They are cheap (under $20 for two) so if I tear one up no big deal. I buy mine from Canadian Tire here in Canada. They have a chrome stem with a plastic mirror head.

Geoff

DARK AGE 53:
We didn't have an outside mirror when the season started, I ordered one but it never came in so I fabbed one up myself. The mirror ( 5" ) came from an R.V store ( $15 ), I then fabbed up the bracket......my son says the mirror has been a big help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version