Author Topic: 2010 NationalsWe'er  (Read 4176 times)

Offline T Worthy

• Chandler Ford
2010 NationalsWe'er
« on: August 21, 2010, 09:24:20 am »
We'er here at the Nationals the racing is good.  The drivers from the east and west coast at the same time.  The driver from the Carolina have the speed, the local drivers have had a 2 day series to deside their championship,the fiberglass is flying. " we have survived to reach the national " looking fowarded to tonights races.  I for one have learned more in 3 days about the bando from some very hepful people.  The "Mechanics" here are  the best,the setups, engines, gearing some of these guys and gals know their stuff.  Being new to bandos they have been a great help and is very much apreciated.  If you are a new to bandos don't miss next years races.  Tim Worthy

Offline Bando9

• WE ALL WANT TO GO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Gonnamracing9
Re: 2010 NationalsWe'er
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 02:15:23 pm »
sounds like fun down there let us know how it goes
I race in the Midwest send me a mp if you are racing up hear.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 09:21:40 pm »
Yes... Please let us know the results. Would like to see how things go.

Thumbs Up!!!

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline T Worthy

• Chandler Ford
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 10:12:28 am »
I good news got good news and bad news,  We got wercked out on 1st lap,not all bad, good experence.   Now for the good new---Clayton Green (winner of the Outlaws Nationals) is moving to legends,the bad news is for the legends" he is moving to the legends".  For the folks that don't know this kid from Texas ,he is one of the best I've seen. He will do well in this sport.  If they televise the race you will see what I mean, it was exciting.  For me it's back to the barn for repairs!  Tim

anything