Author Topic: Introduce Yourself BANDO Drivers  (Read 23161 times)

Offline Bando9

• WE ALL WANT TO GO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Gonnamracing9
Introduce Yourself BANDO Drivers
« on: August 11, 2010, 09:07:00 pm »
I have been look through all that legend intro and there some of  both. So I was wondering who all raced bandos so I can help and see how our bando guys are doing out there in the racing world.

CHANCE  8)

I race in the Midwest send me a mp if you are racing up hear.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Re: Introduce your self BANDO drivers
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 11:22:13 pm »
Chance,

You should introduce yourself to all the new Bando drivers. I included a pic of you around the time you joined the site.

All My Best To You.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline Bando9

• Gonnamracing9
Re: Introduce Yourself BANDO Drivers
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 03:20:40 pm »
Well ok;  My name is Chance, I raced for 4 years in the bandos. I've been on this site for 3 years. I want to help all you bando drivers and car owners/DADS to get your car winning. I love the sports and hope to help all of you win.

Chance

Offline katiu

• Hough68Racing
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 05:22:09 pm »
Hi, Chance -

Where in the Midwest? The closest track to us that races Bandos is Raceway Park, Shakopee, Minnesota. We are going to watch the races this coming Friday, August 20th, and were hoping we could meet some Bando 'veterans' out there (just a side referral to the paint job on your car!).

Regards,
Kathy (admin/mom)
Teddy (driver)
Kevin (mechanic/dad)

Offline Bando9

• Gonnamracing9
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 10:40:07 am »
My car has a wrap on it. I like hunting ,and that just looks great on the car! I raced around IL and INDIANA. I know other tracks that race around.  Send me a pm where you live. I can help you with tracks to race at. Do you have a car to race yet?

Chance  8)

Offline ruracin61

• Cars R My Stars
    • 61 racing
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 11:52:01 am »
Hey guys, my name is Tristan Batson, I race the number 61 in the midwest area. This is my second year racing and my second year on the site. I never raced anything before the the bandoleros.

Tristan
! Cars R My Stars !
 http://61racing.webs.com/
61 racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 02:07:21 pm »
Tristan has had a few setbacks this season. Has been steadily moving up in the points though!  ;)

Best Of Luck My Friend!!!!

Steve

Offline katiu

• Hough68Racing
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 03:02:02 pm »
Hi, Chance -

I don't know what a 'pm' is.. :)   We did manage to actually go to a race in Shakopee last night. Looks like that is the closest place for bandos. Otherwise, we'll have to hit the road for other states.

Kathy

My car has a wrap on it. I like hunting ,and that just looks great on the car! I raced around IL and INDIANA. I know other tracks that race around.  Send me a pm where you live. I can help you with tracks to race at. Do you have a car to race yet?

Chance  8)

Offline Bando9

• Gonnamracing9
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 03:55:03 pm »
PM = personal message and how was the racing there??????

Chance 8)

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 08:07:08 pm »
Kathy's pm to me today:

"We went out to Raceway Park in Shakopee last night. They were running both bandos and legends. They have a group of 5 regulars for bandos, but only 3 made it last night. Anyway, we went to the pits, as you suggested. Met the racers (Kyle, Jared, and Donovan), and a couple of dads. Turns out Kyle is moving out of bandos after this season, and will be selling his car. He's done karts, quarter midgets, bandos, and legends, and will be moving full-time to legends. Teddy had a GREAT time, and is more excited than ever about getting into the scene.

The best person we met last night was Jim Duda, Jared's dad, sponsor, and owner of Prestige Plumbing. He is the real promoter out here. Turns out last year was the first time bandos raced at Raceway, exhibition only, and this year was the inaugural season for actual races. He took our info, and will be talking to Kyle's dad about the car. And, is going to try and arrange a practice session for Ted to get in a car real soon."

Chance,

You really need to give her info if your car isn't already sold. Even if it is, You need to be polite and let her know.  ;)

Steve

Offline Bando9

• Gonnamracing9
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 11:54:59 am »
ya i will do that.

Offline KSMotorsports11

• "It's all in the briefing."
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 09:15:25 pm »
I'm Chris Schroeder (Crew Chief) and Kyle Schroeder (Driver) for KSMotorsports #11.
We recently purchased a bandolero and intend to race at various tracks that surround Oklahoma.
I am a Master Sergeant in the Air Force and my son is in the 7th grade.
He just finished a season as the Champion of the CanAm series for the Junior Racing League in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
We are new to Bandoleros but can't wait to start a new season of racing.

I could use some help on one issue though. My son is 4'3" tall and the pedals don't reach his feet at all.
The pedals are maxed out to reach his feet and are still too far away. I also repositioned his seat with no luck either.
Can anyone help with this matter. Thanks to anyone who can.
Chris S.
KSMotorsports #11

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 09:33:11 pm »
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the site! Always good to have a new Bando member.

Try this thread:
http://www.legendsracer.com/index.php?topic=1546.0

Steve

Offline dbradley

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 10:08:50 pm »
Hi all,
My son is young, 6 currently, and racing in karts in the northeast.  Currently his is in love with his karting and really loves going fast. I am new to this site  , I'm researching his next step if he continues this love of racing. Are there other sites like this one for bando's? Bando's are brand new to the VT,NH region. I know they have been in Maine and CT for awhile. Do you think this is the car for him, there are many different options, ie. Allison legacy cars. maine mods, bigger Karts. Any advice would be appreciated.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2011, 08:58:11 am »
Hi,

Welcome to LegendsRacer!
Unfortunately, there are not a lot of Bando sites or information about them on the net. Ed (www.bandostuff.com) has some good information on his site.
Are Bando Cars right for your son?  Hard to say. Perhaps you could schedule a test drive through your local dealer or track. There seem to be a lot of people that are using the Bando class as a transition from karts.

Steve