BANDOLEROS > General

Introduce Yourself BANDO Drivers

(1/5) > >>

Bando9:
I have been look through all that legend intro and there some of  both. So I was wondering who all raced bandos so I can help and see how our bando guys are doing out there in the racing world.

CHANCE  8)

justfreaky:
Chance,

You should introduce yourself to all the new Bando drivers. I included a pic of you around the time you joined the site.

All My Best To You.

Steve

Bando9:
Well ok;  My name is Chance, I raced for 4 years in the bandos. I've been on this site for 3 years. I want to help all you bando drivers and car owners/DADS to get your car winning. I love the sports and hope to help all of you win.

Chance

katiu:
Hi, Chance -

Where in the Midwest? The closest track to us that races Bandos is Raceway Park, Shakopee, Minnesota. We are going to watch the races this coming Friday, August 20th, and were hoping we could meet some Bando 'veterans' out there (just a side referral to the paint job on your car!).

Regards,
Kathy (admin/mom)
Teddy (driver)
Kevin (mechanic/dad)

Bando9:
My car has a wrap on it. I like hunting ,and that just looks great on the car! I raced around IL and INDIANA. I know other tracks that race around.  Send me a pm where you live. I can help you with tracks to race at. Do you have a car to race yet?

Chance  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version