LEGENDS > Brakes

brake lines off master

(1/3) > >>

cryer:
do the brake lines off the master  have to be just like 600 website shows? this car I bought I am not able to get brakes on it. I noticed that the lines are not they way 600 shows them on there website.
thanks josh

VMS Motorsports:
No rule on how the brake lines have to be run, just that there have to be brakes at all 4 wheels

cryer:
no matter what I do to this car I cant get brakes. no air in it at all. the pedal just keeps going to the floor.

Tornadorex:
The master that is in my car is marked F and R  the f is toward the front of the car. The rear brakes being adjusted in too far will also give the result you are geting . Run the adjuster out untill the shoes just touch the drums as you put them back on and then adjust in about 4 or 5 clicks. Also check to be sure the front pads are in the corect place in the bracket, sometimes the pads will fall down out of their slots. Hope this helps i have fought the brakes on my car alot this year, found a bent rear bracket and spendel and think i have them good now.

VMS Motorsports:
Ive had 3 master cylinders with internal leaks this year, bleed out fine, pedal feels great. 5 minutes later-nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version