Author Topic: LEGEND CAR RACERS WIN $900.00  (Read 6321 times)

ctr

LEGEND CAR RACERS WIN $900.00
« on: April 22, 2010, 09:05:01 pm »
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contacts:

Toni McCray, Best in the West

689 South "E" Street
San Bernardino, CA 92408

909-885-9000

-OR-

Frank Tiscareno, A Media Experts

30141 Antelope Rd, D-1, Menifee, Ca 92584

951-797-9124

expertfrankt@yahoo.com

LEGEND CAR RACERS WIN $900.00

FOR A FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT WIN!

SAN BERNARDINO, California, April 22, 2010 -  “Best in the West Racing” at Orange Show Speedway known for the most exciting quarter mile short track racing on the west coast, announces additional excitement for the Budweiser Legends. “Full Pay Fridays” and “Double Pay Out Saturdays” are new programs designed to increase exposure for the Budweiser Legends Series and garner a larger payout for all Budweiser Legend racers. These programs will take effect when 25 plus cars are in the field on both Friday and Saturday nights.

“Best in the West Racing” 2010 season is sponsored by Budweiser Legends. The “Full Pay Fridays” standard full purse payout for Budweiser Legend Race Car drivers of $300.00 for the Friday Night winner and Double Pay Out Saturdays for Saturday Night winner” is an incentive to increase winnings from $300.00 to $600.00 for the Saturday night event winner. These programs are not only increasing the potential winnings, but also create a professional and competitive field of racers. 

Gary Stockman, long time supporter of “Best in the West” was quoted as saying, “We strive to have “The Best in the West Racing” as the premiere destination for Budweiser Legend racers on the west coast and that’s why I am putting up the money for a full purse on Friday night and doubling the purse on Saturday.

Chad Schug, Legend driver and defending track champion of “Best in the West” was quoted as saying, “If the Orange Show is willing to double the payout, I feel as a legend driver, we should be able to double the cars to support the Budweiser Legend Series”.

Toni McCray, said, “I am very excited about this opportunity that will allow for a larger car count, which will give fans more action to watch in The Budweiser Legend Series. With the 25 plus cars in the field, this will help cut the cost for the drivers and a minimum purse of $60.00 on Saturday will be given. I hope that the double purse payout will bring out the best Legend drivers on our race track”.

The 2010 season will run till October 23, 2010

“Best in the West Racing” at Orange Show Speedway - San Bernardino, California is the premier west coast racetrack. For information on sponsorship and promotional opportunities, please contact “Best in the West Racing” by telephone at 909-885-9000 or visit the new web site at http://www.bestinthewestracing.com

A Media Experts is an interactive media and marketing company that specializes in press release distribution and services to businesses of all sizes. For more information please call Frank Tiscareno at (951) 797-9124 or email him at expertfrankt@yahoo.com. 

anything