Author Topic: Anyone interested in running Bandolero's at South Alabama Speedway?  (Read 4770 times)

racecardriver23

We just got a new Bandolero for my nephew, and I was looking for places for him to run that I race at as well. We have a super latemodel car and do some pro latemodel racing as well, but the only place that I've been able to find are Lanier Speedway and Cordele that possibly run at the same time. We live close to Lanier so that's no problem but I want to take him traveling with me some. I talked to the owner down at Opp, Al and he said he's always intereted in running new classes and he'd run some bandolero races if we had a big enough field, 12-15 cars. I'm going to talk to some local racers around here but was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in running down there any this year? We always run the Rattler and some of the Viper races so these would be the races I thought it'd be good to see if we could add some bandolero races too. Check the track out on there website and if your interested let me know and we'll see if we can put something together.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline T Worthy

• Chandler Ford
Re: Anyone interested in running Bandolero's at South Alabama Speedway?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 09:23:06 pm »
Man was my memory slamed, have not been there in over 40 yrs, seeing the history section was great the names and faces of old friends I have not thought of in yrs. I would like to take my grandson there to race try and post a date,I'll do my bestot get there. Tim Worthy(www.hotrodford.com)

Offline Bando9

• WE ALL WANT TO GO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Gonnamracing9
Re: Anyone interested in running Bandolero's at South Alabama Speedway?
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 08:17:06 am »
I am sorry man I live in IL thats a long drive for 1 race  ;D ;D
I race in the Midwest send me a mp if you are racing up hear.

anything