Author Topic: Official "Introduce Yourself Thread"  (Read 292256 times)

Offline Jelly39

Re: Official "Introduce Yourself Thread"
« Reply #585 on: October 22, 2020, 03:48:05 am »
Well hello, My name is Blair. I live in Knoxville TN but my car is being looked after by Dennis Harry down at Atlanta Motor Speedway. I am 41 so talking to the most of the other drivers are a quite a bit younger and a heck of a lot faster than me. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it. It was the first time I drove my car and I know I have alot to learn. But I'm hooked.

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #586 on: October 22, 2020, 10:47:21 am »
Hi Blair,
 Welcome to the LegendsRacer family. Thank you for the introduction.

Steve
Better to be hated for who you are, Than to be loved for who you are not.

Offline MarcusLawson

« Reply #587 on: March 04, 2021, 06:59:00 pm »
Hi everyone,

I'm Marcus and live in Turlock CA.  I recently purchased a Legends car from Kris Krabell a friend from my former NHRA Nostalgia Nitro days. I've sold my funny car and now have to learn how to turn corners.

All I know about my new sport is what I've watched on YouTube so am a sponge for information at this point.

Marcus

Offline RPM

• Raduechel Performance Motorsports
« Reply #588 on: March 04, 2021, 08:31:59 pm »
Marcus,

I am just up the road in Oakdale and we have been around the Legends cars since 1994. I have parts & pieces of most everything outside the specific Legends proprietary parts which you have to get from your INEX dealer.

The dealer is Mike David of David's Racing Products in Salida, also just up the road. Phil and his two boys live in Turlock as well. We were able to help them in winning the 2020 Legends of the Pacific Championship.

Let use know if we can be any assistance and we can get you dialed in.

Randy - RPM
www.rpmracingca.com

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #589 on: March 06, 2021, 10:37:03 am »
Hi Marcus,

Welcome to LegendsRacer and the Legends car family. There is a wealth of information here on the site. Read through the old threads. Also, be sure to read through the rule book and make sure your car is up to date. Do get ahold of Randy at RPM. Great guy to deal with! Also a ton of knowledge.

Best of luck to you!

Steve

Offline mafiaboss

« Reply #590 on: September 12, 2022, 03:36:42 pm »
Racer from Billings MT here. Just looking into buying a few legends to race at Big Sky Speedway and surrounding tracks.   Currently a Sport Compact Racer. 

Offline justfreaky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #591 on: September 13, 2022, 12:13:33 am »
Kaylob, Welcome to the funny farm. lol! Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I am actively searching for cars in your area. I will let you know as I find them.

Steve

Offline Scott747

« Reply #592 on: October 13, 2022, 02:51:49 pm »
Scott here from British Columbia.  Already have a thunder roadster in the garage figured a should buy a Legends too. Ex motorcycle racer so anything bike powered is a bonus. Currently it's a 1937 Chevy coupe with a 2006 Kawasaki ZX 10 with a turbo at 4psi, microsquirt ecu, full aim data logging.I use it for track days up here at Area27 race track. Still working on a road course set up but would love some others input on their set ups. Currently running 300# upfront and 220# rear.