LEGENDS > General

Official "Introduce Yourself Thread"

<< < (118/119) > >>

Jelly39:
Well hello, My name is Blair. I live in Knoxville TN but my car is being looked after by Dennis Harry down at Atlanta Motor Speedway. I am 41 so talking to the most of the other drivers are a quite a bit younger and a heck of a lot faster than me. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it. It was the first time I drove my car and I know I have alot to learn. But I'm hooked.

justfreaky:
Hi Blair,
 Welcome to the LegendsRacer family. Thank you for the introduction.

Steve

MarcusLawson:
Hi everyone,

I'm Marcus and live in Turlock CA.  I recently purchased a Legends car from Kris Krabell a friend from my former NHRA Nostalgia Nitro days. I've sold my funny car and now have to learn how to turn corners.

All I know about my new sport is what I've watched on YouTube so am a sponge for information at this point.

Marcus

RPM:
Marcus,

I am just up the road in Oakdale and we have been around the Legends cars since 1994. I have parts & pieces of most everything outside the specific Legends proprietary parts which you have to get from your INEX dealer.

The dealer is Mike David of David's Racing Products in Salida, also just up the road. Phil and his two boys live in Turlock as well. We were able to help them in winning the 2020 Legends of the Pacific Championship.

Let use know if we can be any assistance and we can get you dialed in.

Randy - RPM
www.rpmracingca.com

justfreaky:
Hi Marcus,

Welcome to LegendsRacer and the Legends car family. There is a wealth of information here on the site. Read through the old threads. Also, be sure to read through the rule book and make sure your car is up to date. Do get ahold of Randy at RPM. Great guy to deal with! Also a ton of knowledge.

Best of luck to you!

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version