LEGENDS > General

Official "Introduce Yourself Thread"

<< < (2/119) > >>

JGRacing:
My name is John and at the moment I am running the occasional dirt modified race near St. Louis, MO.  At the end of the season, I am looking to sell my car and try to find a used Legends car (if anyone is interested in a trade, let me know).  The modified is fun, but I just do not have the funding or time to be as competitive as I want to be with it.   Before that I ran a couple years in a dirt street stock and some autocrosses.   The Legends have always looked like fun and I love the idea of using the same car on dirt and paved ovals, along with road courses.  I just want to enjoy racing again and stop worrying about constant rules changes and new go fast parts that always increase the cost to compete.   The Legends group in Southwest Missouri is really taking off, so it seems like a good time to make the change.       

Red Racer1:
Hi, my name is Kim Kelley and I live in Rochelle GA.  I have a red and white 37' Ford sedan Legends car.  I have had my car for about two years but haven't been able to race as much as I would like to.  I changed jobs and built a house right after I bought the car so racing fell down the list of my priorities.  I am trying to start getting back into it slowly.  I enjoy racing in Cordele but I seem to do better and tear up less in Albany.  Hope to see you at the Circle again soon.

Kim Kelley

elimn8u_43:
Hi, my name is Geoff Bevan, I am located in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am in my second year of legends racing. I was able to be the 2006 Rookie of the year at my local track (Scotia Speedworld). This season so far I have been able to pick up 2 feature wins. I have been helping a couple of local driver's with setups and repairs. I hope to someday be able to race with some of you.

Geoff

qweedqwag:
Hey Guys,

My name  is Mike, I have been racing Legends since 2001 where I finished  second in the Semi Pro division in Northern California, I had a full ride at that time but found out it was hard driving and not owning the car, in 2004 my wife bought me a 37 Chevy Sedan and have been in Texas as of 2005, there are some really fast guys here and our tracks suck so , I am being challenged by my own driving. I hope to move on to Dwarf cars next year as dirt tracks are plentiful in Texas.

Later,

Mike.

T48:
Hi guys!  T48 is the number of our "37 Ford Sedan Legends, AKA Tweety.   I haven't posted much lately (Al, thanks for asking) because we haven't had the best of luck with Tweety. *L*  With any luck, though, our engine will be rebuilt for the second time real soon and we just MIGHT be able to race for the first time!

We're Clarence and Barbara Thomason, we're from Leary, Georgia (about 25 miles from Albany) and we support the same track that Tom does - Suicide Circle Speedway in Albany.  It's a great track for Legends, and with the big $1000 to win purse coming up Labor Day Weekend we'd love to see a BUNCH of you there!

Also, we're Trey "The Cole Train" Cole's biggest fans!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version