LEGENDS > General

Official "Introduce Yourself Thread"

(1/119) > >>

justfreaky:
Hey Tom,
 I know it's a lot of work , but how about an introduction section? Members (new & old) can introduce themselves. Let everyone know who they are, where there from, where they race, etc... I'm thinking people can get to know eachother a little better.

Just a thought

Steve

Tom Cole:
OK, I just changed the title of this thread and made it sticky.

I'll start.

My name is Tom Cole.  I live in Albany, GA and my son is in his first season racing Legends Cars.

reitter28:
im jonathan live in the northern panhandle of wv...im in my 3rd full season of speedway karts (dirt) and plan on selling out this fall and buying a legend car! i absolutley cant wait to move into this series as in march we went to hickory nc to watch them, and just last week went and checked out the summer shootout. im here to find out as much as possible b4 i jump into one for my first race in 08. legend drivers seem to b a heck of alot cleaner drivers than karters...alot more give and take, and i look forward to that competitive yet clean racing. thanks for the great forum!!

justfreaky:
Hello from Great Falls, Montana.

My name is Steve. I am building a Dwarf Car, using  the Legends Cars as a guide of sorts. My car is a '40 Ford coupe. I have been building it from the frame up. I've always wanted to build my own car.  Closest Legends racing seems to be Kalispell, MT or Stateline, ID. At this point my plan is to run SCCA Auto Cross. Use to race street stocks and pavement modifieds over in Washington state. Got out due to high cost of racing; But can't seem to give it up. 8)
 Welcome to the forum eveyone! I'm sure you'll meet some nice folks on here, and get the info you need to have a GREAT season.

Good Luck To All!

Steve

justfreaky:
 Three posts out of 114 members??? :-[   (shakes head)

The only way to have a forum is if ALL the members talk to eachother. There are a lot of really good people here! Tom has put a lot of time and effort into creating a forum so that we can ALL Learn from eachother - newbies or old timers. Al is one of the nicest, and most helpful, people I have ever had the pleasure to chat with and exchange emails.
 Yes! I am blowing off a little steam here. I work 12 hour days, and sometimes don't get to check the forum until 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. I check it EVERY DAY. I APPRECIATE ALL  WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUM!!! . And YES; I am a newbie! Don't be afraid to contribute. The only "stupid question" is the one that goes un-asked.
 When you stop in - Say Hello; ask about what you are having trouble with; post a picture (Everybody likes pictures  ;D); talk to another member. It's amazing the people you meet; and the things one can learn.
 I appologize if I offended anyone. It's my 2 cents; for what it's worth. I just think this can be a Great Forum.
I Thank Tom, Al, and the site sponsors for giving me a place to learn.

Steve

P.S.
  See - You've all just learned that sometimes I get angry.  :o   So. I guess that's a little bit more everyone knows about me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version