LEGENDS > Brakes

part number for front wheel bearings seal

(1/1)

raintreerods:
Can someone give me a part number for the front wheel bearing seal.

djracing:
Attached image of a few different part numbers. I have a old excel spreadsheet that I got from a Legends Racing Yahoo Group with a list of parts.

raintreerods:
Thanks the numbers are a big help.It will save me from having to order them from 600.                                                                Thanks again,  Brett

JGRacing:
Make sure to double check some of the part numbers when you order using that spreadsheet.  It has been a big help to me, but some of the brake system part numbers were not correct and I had to re-order a few things (rotors, calipers, etc.).

racer48j:
Hi,
Probably way too late in answering your question to be of much help to you, but I just purchased new front wheel bearings and seals for my Legend car so I will share what I have learned.  At least in the case of my own car it seems that the bearings and seals required are from a '79 to '86 Toyota Supra, or '76 to '85 Toyota Celica.  I purchased Timken bearings at the local AutoZone store with part numbers as follows:

Timken
Set 2 (outer)
Set 6 (inner)
and the seal is a Timken #224820

I searched and searched for this information (even contacting my local Legends dealer) and finally ended up taking my old bearings and seal to the AutoZone dealer to be matched up.  Hope I have helped a few others avoid the same frustration.  Maybe someone could add this info to the list of parts already posted on this forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version